Do you need a quick briefing before an Informational or Behavioral Interview but want better information than a Google search will give you? Maybe you prefer to work by yourself and just need a starting point and guidance along the way. Then, these downloadable guides are for you!
I’ve created these guides for someone who wants to work by themselves on just a segment or two of the job search process without the 1-on-1 interaction of coaching. These guides will give you a head-start on applicants when you go into an interview completely prepared and knowing what to expect.
The Resume Guide gives you a fool-proof source for creating a resume from scratch or updating your rusty, old one. This is way better than just a resume example though; the guide breaks down each section of the resume with thorough lists of powerful content.
The guide gives you:
- A dynamic resume example that will answer all of your questions
- An enormous verb and skills list that will fill your resume with content
- Energizing phrases to put your resume together in a snap
Behavioral Interviewing Guide
This guide navigates you through the process of Behavioral Interviewing so that anyone can go into a behavioral interview prepared and ready to answer behavioral questions with the best, proven method.
The guide includes:
- Background and introduction to Behavioral Interviewing to understand why they are used in the interview process
- The key characteristics hiring managers are looking for in job applicants
- The proven method for preparing for a Behavioral Interview, along with full examples
- Practice Questions to fully prepare and kick butt at any Behavioral Interview
Informational Interviewing Guide
I didn’t invent this method for expanding your network, making informed decisions, and creating a positive career buzz, but I used it many years ago to change my own career and life. So, it with great confidence that I offer this to you as a way to organize your search, career change, or career re-entry.
This guide provides:
- Scripts for scheduling an Informational Interview
- Questions to ask during the interview
- Instructions on how to follow-up with your network
How cool is that?
Are you ready to get the career and life you deserve?
Begin by scheduling a complementary 30 minute Strategy Session to get a snapshot of your needs and learn how coaching may help.