How to Start the Entrepreneur Journey!
Do you have a great idea for a product, lots of know-how or a service and don’t know how to turn it into a “real” business?
Do you wonder if there is more to life than your current J-O-B?
Are you thinking about starting your journey as an entrepreneur? Do you feel stuck in overwhelmed about where to start? Would it help to learn the basics from someone who has been there?
If so, join success expert and coach DeAnne Pearson just that and discover…
How to Start the Entrepreneur Journey.
In This Lively, Information-Packed Workshop We Will Answer These Questions:
- What does it take to have a successful business?*Hint* There only 3 Components that you really need.
- What is the first simple step to getting started?
- What are the things that you should and shouldn’t spend money on right out of the gate?
- How should I structure my business? LLC? DBA? What does that even mean
- What is a business plan, and do I need one?
- Who do I need in my corner if I am going to make this work?
You’ll walk away with:
- A clear understanding of the 3 components of a successful business.
- A practical checklist of typical business “start-up” tasks, and more important, the first step in starting a business.
- A better picture of yourself and the business you would like to create based on understanding yourself and the world of business better.
- An understanding of a business plan, or a map of where you are going.
- A list of resources to support you on your journey and a special offer on coaching.
The entire afternoon will be devoted the
Business Plan Lab!
The entire afternoon will be devoted to creating a business plan with my full support.
You will be provided a blank business plan, some completed samples and some great questions and collaboration to help you complete your own map to success.
We will discover and define parts of your business plan together. This could include, your product, your target market, platform and income goals.
About the Instructor
DeAnne Pearson, M. Ed. has over 15 years of experience coaching for career, business and personal fulfillment. Her articles, editorials and interviews have appeared throughout the nation and Europe, and in publications such as, Better Homes and Gardens, Citi Bank’s Women and Company and Focus on Women.
DeAnne has been a guest speaker and coach at numerous national and state conferences and major organizations including EBAY, Microsoft and The Black MBA’s National Leadership Conference. She prides herself in helping people and businesses get unstuck and be successful on their own terms.
Registration Fee is Just $80*
*Discounts available for Orange Members and Private Clients
Friday, September 25th from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM Central
Plus the Bonus Business Plan Lab from 1:30 PM -3:30 PM
Orange Coworking 2110 W Slaughter LN #160, Austin TX 78749